5101 Great America Parkway
Santa Clara, CA 95054
Join Us for Gradle Summit 2013
Gradle Summit is the world's first conference for the award-winning Gradle open source build automation tool. Join us on June 13th - 14th in Santa Clara, CA to learn about Gradle and the ecosystem tools it supports from leading developers and the Gradleware team.
If you are new to Gradle or if you already use Gradle, you can't afford to miss this unique opportunity. Gradle Summit is the perfect place for new users to learn Gradle quickly and for existing users to understand advanced use cases.
At Gradle Summit 2013, you will...
- See how Gradle lets companies such as Netflix and LinkedIn support continuous delivery pipelines.
- Learn strategies for supporting mobile application development using Google's tool-of-choice for Android development.
- Participate in discussions about Gradle's future roadmap for the next new months and possibly years.
- Understand advanced concepts, general patterns, and emerging trends affecting continuous delivery pipelines.
Gradleware is offering an in-depth Gradle training class from Monday, June 10th to Wednesday, June 13th before the conference. Learn more about Gradleware's Gradle Summit training sessions, and register before space runs out.
Sign Up for Email Updates
- All Access Pass
- All Meals / Snacks âduration of the symposium
- NFJS, the Magazine 2013 subscription: $50 value
- NFJS Backpack
- NFJS 2013 T-shirt
- NJFS 4 Gig USB Drive
- Wi-Fi Access
- Great Raffle Giveaways